HI BARCLAY BANK CREDIT CARD

I AM CREDIT CARD HOLDER

I request u too do my reversal late fees & interest charges,but you people r not taking care of my account.as i am a good customer to you.You can see my previous records & i won the OCT, NOV ,DEC, GIFT OFFER also.Then too ur customer services to me is very poor.

I HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION WHERE I CAN PAY MY BILL AMOUNT IS CHEQUE DROP BOX

NO ATM CENTRE IN MY CITYNO BARCLAY BANK IN MY CITYTOLL FREE CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER IS NOT WORKINGEVEN I TRIED YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERCARE NUMBERS ALSO THEY NOT AT ALL ATTENDING MY CALLS FOR A LONG & I WASTED A LOT OF AMOUNT FOR THAT STD CHARGESBarclaycard bills online IS NOT TIE UP WITH MY BANK ACCOUNTCASH COLLECTION EXECUTIVES ARE NOT COMING.

SEE THE BELOW OF MY DATAILS OF ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR LATE FEESES & INTEREST RATE R CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT WHEN I PAID THE CHEQUE ON TIME.

STATEMENT PERIOD - AMOUNT - DUE DATE - LATE FESS & INTEREST - ACTUAL AMOUNTCHARGES & TAX

1. MAR 12 TO APR 12,2008 19605.37 2nd MAY ------- 19605.37

* (HERE I PAID CHEQUE ON 27-04-2008 TO UR CHEQUE DROOP BOX BEFORE THE DUE DATE)

2. APR 12 TO MAY 12,2008 4792.03 2nd JUNE 1327.03 3465.OO

(WHEN I PAID THE CHEQUE ON TIME THEN WHY THIS CHARGES)

3. MAY 12 TO JUNE 12, 2008 5371.11 2nd JULY 1906.11 SAME

(AS PER I SPOKE WITH YOUR PAYMENT CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER MR. VIVEK ON 04-06-2008 TO REVERSE MY LATE FEES & REVERSE INTEREST ,HE ACCEPTED & UNDERSTAND THIS MATTER & HE TOLD ME TO PAY IMMEDIATELY MIN AMOUNT Rs.240/- BY CHEQUE TO YOUR DROOP BOX,BECAUSEYOUR CASH COLLECTION EXECUTIVE HAS NOT COME TO COLLECT THAT CASH,SO I DROP CHEQUE IN DROP BOX .AND ALSO HE SAID THAT HE WILL UPDATETHAT MATTER & HE WILL REVERSE MY PREVIOUS CHARGES & THIS MONTH CHARGES ALSO,ON BELIEVE HIS WORDS I PAID THAT CHEQUE TO YOUR DROOP BOX)

4. JUNE 12 TO JULY 12, 2008 6122.23 IMMEDIATELY 2657.23 SAME

ACTUL AMOUNT - Rs.3465/-LATE FEES,INTEREST & TAX AMOUNT Rs.2657.23------------------------TOTAL AMOUNT - 6122.23------------------------

ACTUAL AMOUNT 3465.00PAID AMOUNT 240.00--------------ACTUAL TOTAL AMOUNT 3225.00--------------

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS MATTER & DO THE NEEDFUL FOR ME.

I AM READY TO PAY MY ACTUAL AMOUNT Rs.3225/- BUT NOT THIS CHARGES

EVEN I SEND YOU MANY MAILS & ALSO MANY UPDATE THIS ISSUE TO YOUR PAYMANT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES .

BUT NO USE STILL I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ONCE YOU REVERSE MY CHARGES SO I CAN PAY MY ACTUAL AMOUNT.

I AM RECIEVING EVERYDAY CALLS FROM YOUR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT THEY HARASHMENT ME ,THEY TALK ROUDLY & THIS IS NOT GOOD TO GIVE THIS TYPE OF SERVICES TO YOUR COSTOMERS.THIS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT TAKE CARE OF YOUR PAYMENT COLLECTION PEOPLE I HAVE RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR PAYMENT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE & ONE OF THAT RECORDED MP3 FILE I SEND TO YOU ALSO BUT YOU BARCLAY NO RESPONSE.(SEE THE ATTACHED MP3 FILE)

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE JUST INFORM ME OR MAIL ME THE ACTUAL AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAY WITHOUT LATE FEES, TAX & INTEREST

WAITHING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

REGARDS

B.KISHOR KUMMAR

9884113772

Had an Experience with Barclays Bank?

Comments

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER.BARCLAYS HAS NO CONCEPT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

I BELIEVE I WAS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE I ASKED A QUESTION .

THEY RETALIATED BY BLOCKING MY ACCOUNT. THEY TREATED ME LIKE A CRIMINAL BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT NUMEROUS TIMES. FAXED THEM PERSONAL DOCUMENTS WHICH THEY CANNOT FIND. I FEEL REAL SECURE IN THEM HAVING MY INFO.THEY SEND LETTERS TO WRONG ADDRESS, NOT ON MY APPLICATION.

ASKED FOR MY WIFE'S NAME AND HER MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME IN CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE FAIR CREDIT ACT SHE IS NOT ON MY ACCOUNT . TO UNBLOCK THE ACCOUNT I WAS INSTRUCTED I HAD TO GO TO MY BANK PNC AND ASK FOR A CASH ADVANCE, EVEN THOUGH I TOLD THEM I DO NOT WANT A CASH ADVANCE.

I WAS SO HUMILIATED GOING TO MY BANK WHERE THEY KNOW ME AND ASK FOR A CASH ADVANCE ON A CREDIT CARD THAT IS BLOCKED.WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS THE FRUSTRATION AND EMOTIONAL TRAUMA EXPERIENCED BY BARCLAYS BRAND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE

kontrabida

if you are a good customer, then why is there a late fee on the account? you probably not doing your responsibilities on time. also, just to inform you, aside from mailing your cheques, you can also make your payments online or through their automated system and that is free of charge..

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #27782

I would also like to add....this website doesn't even date your comments accurately. My complaint was typed and emailed on August 12th. Gawd.....how much more ridiculous can this get???????????????

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #27776

I have filed a dispute over a charge back in April 2008 in the amount of $120.00.I followed all the steps (as per Barclay Dispute employee's instructions) furnishing all the documentation requested and have still NOT had the issue resolved.

BARCLAY EMPLOYEES (at least 6 people) have promised to have an upper management person to call me and to have this situation resolved. NOT ONE CALL HAS BEEN PLACED TO ME OR RETURNED. I have initiated ALL contact over this issue. Barclay employees have admitted that there was a fault on their part in closing the file without resolution.

They have promised on now on three occasions that the credit would be issued to my account and I would receive immediate notification that the situation has been taken care of. As of this morning, a (supposed) supervisor named Meg Ellison states that she cannot do anything about the dispute. She claims that she can only offer me a credit of $60.00 to help settle the matter. I am outraged!!!!

How can a "valued" customer be put through all these loops and inconsistencies and for this many months over something that is straight forward? I followed all the steps and furnished all the information that Barclay requested from the beginning so that this situation would have been resolved in a timely manner. I also might add that if any additional information was needed (since April) on Barclay's part .... there has been no effort to contact me or to inform me of same.

In the...

She states that she doesn't even have one and offered me a post office box address!!! Yeah right!!!! Go figure!!!

I certainly DO NOT PLAN TO CONTINUE A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH BARCLAY'S.Once my account is paid in full....I'M DONE!!!!!