I RECIEVED barclay credit card STATEMENT PERIOD APRIL12 TO MAY 12, 2008, IN THAT STATEMENT MY ACTUAL AMOUNT I USED Rs.3465/-ONLY BUT THEY INCLUDE THAT LATE FEES, INTEREST & SERVICE TAX FOR Rs.1331.66.

BUT I PAID CHEQUE AMOUNT FOR THE STATEMENT PERIOD MARCH 12 TO APRIL 12 2008 IN APRIL 27, 2008 IT SELF TO BARCLAY DROP BOX IN TIMEBEFORE DUE DATE 03 MAY 2008.BUT WHEN YOUR COLLECTION PEOPLE HAS COLLECTED THAT CHEQUE I DONT KNOW & IT WAS CREDITED IN MY STATEMENT 07 MAY 2008.

THATS NOT MY MISTAKE WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THAT ADDITIONAL THIS CHARGES.I SEND BARCLAYS MANY MAILS REGARDING THAT BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY REVERSAL FOR THAT.AND BARCLAY TOLL FREE NUMBER IS ALSO NOT WORKING IN CHENNAI PAST 3 MONTH.AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY BARCLAY BANK IN CHENNAI WHERE I CAN GO & DEPOSIT THE CASH ALSO.

AS PER I JUST SPOKE TO CUSTOMER CARE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT MR VIVEK REGARDING THIS ISSUE & HE SAID ME TO PAY THE MINIMUM AMOUNT FOR MY LAST STATEMENT PERIOD MAY 12 TO JUNE 12 2008, & HE WILL TAKE CARE TO SOLVE MY ISSUE FOR REVERSE MY EXCESS CHARGES BUT HE ALSO NOT TURN UP TO ME.DATED ON 4th JUNE 2008.

FOR HE ACCEPT THAT PROBLEM SO I PAID THAT MONTH MINIMUM AMOUNT OF Rs. 240/-SUREING THAT HE WILL REVERSE THE EXCESS AMOUNT.HE SAID HE WILL SEND THE EXECUTIVE TO MY PLACE TO COLLECT THAT CASH MINIMUM AMOUNT BUT HE IS NOT COME FOR THAT, THAT EXECUTIVE WAS NOT COME FOR THAT DAY HE SAID TO DROP THAE CHEQUE TO DROP BOX FOR MINIMUM AMOUNT, FOR THAT ALSO HE ACCEPTED THAT BARCLAY WILL NOT CHARGE FOR THAT ANY LATE FES & INTEREST.BUT AGAIN I RECIEVED THE SAME WITHOUT ANY SOLVING MY PROBLEMS IN MY NEXT STATEMENTFOR BOTH THE MONTH & STILL KEEP ON I AM RECIEVING THE SAME .

SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THAT SO I CAN PAY MY ACTUAL AMOUNT.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THIS ISSUE

thanks

regards

BKISHORKUMAR

CHENNAI

Had an Experience with Barclays Bank?

Comments

i had very bad experience with city bank i called this is Aaj Ka Gunda Bank

Mail:srk.furnaceheat@gmail.com

iam working in pvt company annual income is 20000 earning we need it barclays bank credit card i enter at your satisfaction for all mine details hope you contact soon thank you barclays

E-mail ID limrarich@yahoo.com

mobile no 98402-62918

only thing is close the all credit card dues (whatever barclays or citi bank etc.,) with immediate effect. there is no other way.

Lindale, Texas, United States #34201

Yup Amitabh is Right. American express is the best

Lindale, Texas, United States #34197

Try consumer court for this affair.and close your Barclay account .

its the worst card that can exist. Several customers had simillar problems.

Try American Express..They are the best or ICICI