Barclays Bank - Ll bean Barclay VISA nightmare
I just applied and was approved for a Barclay llbean Visa online.Their website wouldn't allow me to access my site.
The customer service said they couldn't help me. They repeatedly took my personal information, and said that I didn't have an account. Told me that they wouldn't be able to solve this for me and that I would have to call in a couple of days since they would not call me with a solution. What was supposed to be simple is turning out to be a nightmare!
I wish I had never applied for this credit card!!!
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "I have used reloadit in the past and had no problems, but today 8/19/15 I bought one and when I tried to access their website to load my funds it..."
- "Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 . I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Dear Gate 1 Travel, Amazing! Breathtaking! Romantic! Incredible! Did I say amazing? Beautiful, bustling Paris; a high-speed train adventure; a medieval town high in the French Alps; a bus trip..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."